Monday, September 7, 2009

Something to Crow About


I love how this little crow turned out.  He is made out of Doodlecharm's eggs!   I cut an assortment of sizes (on real dial - those regular cuts are tiny) and made bunches of the little crows.(Pictures coming soon!)  I'm going to use some on a fall layout. 

The body of this one is 5"' head is 4".   I cut the bottom part of a yellow egg for the beak.....2 1/2" eggs for feathers.   The legs are cut from the Animal Kingdom turkey...can't remember what size.  The hat is the Pioneer boy from PDDU, cut real dial size at 1 1/2" - embellished it with flower punch, a button, and some doodling. 

Paper is DCWV green stack ( I LOVE this one!) and sentiment is computer generated.  Added some flower punches to the sentiment square and tied it off with a raffia bow.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Sherri, you are always thinking out of the box and boy am I glad !!! LOVE this crow..just like I love your Easter chicks!!! You are so smart!!!! Gotta lift this lil fella too...I hope you dont mind !!! xoxo Joy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sherri, this is just tooo cute.. I love him...