Monday, September 14, 2009

Autumn Blessings! Spoon Full of Sugar 69



Thought it was time to break out the fall stuff.  This card is my first this fall....I like it! Thanks to Spoon Full of Sugar for making a fall challenge this week.

Paper is DCWV Green Stack.   Pumpkins are George ovals with ink and raffia.  Squirrel is Animal Kingdom cut at 1" with Sharpie and ink.  Leaves and acorns are Doodlecharms with ink and gel pen.  Added some Favorite Findings "bling", and computer generated sentiment.

Here are some detail pictures: 

4 comments:

Nellie said...

I love your cards! I too love that green stack, I'm thinking I should buy another one. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute.. love that squirrel.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this one! Gorgeous colors and embellies and great design!

Heidi said...

Cute! Love how you put the squirrel on this one. Colors are perfect!