Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scarecrow

I made this little guy to put on a card (which I am making today.)   He's cut on 3" blackout and I cut an extra head because I think it is easier to make the face on just the head.  His eyes are two hole punches, white and black, detailed with a white gel pen.  His nose is a handcut triangle....sharpie mouth...and orange chalk cheeks.  The hat is the fisherman's hat...cut in brown/green...layered and inked.  Attached rafia to the bottom and a 1" sunflower (shadow and regular, button attached) from Walk in my Garden.  The shirt is cut from the Garden boy in plaid, overalls are the railroad engineers (I wanted that center pocket), and the shoes are the farmers.  Attached little bits of rafia to the arms and legs.  Now to work on that card........

No comments: