Friday, September 18, 2009

Scarecrow with Sunflowers



My mom's birthday card....shhhh!!  Don't tell....

I made the scarecrow earlier in the week (details in the post below) and the fence was left over from a scrapbooking project (see http://scrap4thememories.blogspot.com/   Fall Fun!)
Anyway, attached two layers of fence with pop dots...added sunflowers cut from Walk In My Garden at 11/2" 1 1/4", and 2" on shadow, regular, glued together, inked, gold gel pen on some too.  Worked the sunflowers in between the fence layers (really happy with that look!)  Sentiment is George, (shadowed and doodled), paper is DCWV 2008 Fall Stack, and I've never used so much ink in my life....everything has it!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure she is going to love it... it's adorable

BlueRose said...

Oh, she will love it you did a wonderful joy on her card! ♥

Enfys said...

This is just gorgeous sherri, such a lot of detail, a wonderfully happy card.
hugs
En xx