Friday, October 9, 2009

Witchy Poo


Made this little gal to go on a Halloween layout (will be on Scrap 4 the Memories later this morning when I get it finished.   I am happy with the way this little "witchy poo" turned out.   Used 4" cut on blackout.  Used one ear for the nose.   Used witch's hair (trimmed to fit the side view), witch shoes, and bride of frankenstein dress.  You just have to cut off one arm and leg and rearrange to get the side view. Added some great purple fibers to the hat (which is Pooh and Friends, cut shadow, regular, and plaid layers at 2").  Used lots of glittery gel pens, white markers, and purple ink to finish her.  Cut the little pot twice, once in purple to get the potion layer.  Silver metallic ink, purple raindrops, and little shinestones finished it.  Spell book used purple ink and silver metallic pen. Spider buttons are Favorite Findings.

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think she turned out just too cute. I love purple

Kim (aka MoeScrap) said...

This is absolutley fab! I must steal it! And your idea of doing the side view is awesome! I would have never thought of it....you just doubled my ideas of using this cart.

Kim (aka MoeScrap) said...

Sheri, I did 'steal' your little witchy poo for a card of mine and thought you might like to see my take. Thanks for giving me the idea to do a side view!

http://kimscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/witching-you-happy-halloween.html