Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Monster - Bitten by the Bug Challenge


The Challenge at Bitten by the Bug is to use the monster on PDDU.   I've always loved this cut, so I was very excited to start this one. 

Monster is cut at 3" once in orange and once in polka dots....layered together with pop dots.  Used white/purple circles for the eyes, purple circle for the nose, and (Are you ready for this????!!).....the magician's hair cut at 4" for his little hands.   I loved this cut because it gave him claws.    The bag is from PDDU, cut at 3"....doodled with a white gel pen.   I used black sharpie, white and purple gel pens, and some brown ink to finish my little hairy guy. 

The candy corn is Doodlecharms, cut at 2 1/2" and 3".   Paper on the card is Daisy D's....sentiment is handstamped (stamp from Target's $1 bin) and colored, attached with pop dots.  Added some tourquoise ribbon to the top and bottom.  The sketch for this card is from Pagemaps.

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sherri.. he is just adorable.. love the paper you used

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is the cutest MONSTER ever...hugs

Raven B said...

Sherri this is super cute. I love the colors.