Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Far Out Birthday

On the cricut messageboard, there is a request from a little boy with cancer.   He wants to receive 10,000 birthday cards.  Here is the link; please send a card if you can.
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5505356&mpage=1&key=&#5505356

This is the card I'm sending.   Used Everyday Paper Dolls Alien, cut twice at 3" and pop dotted together.  Inked, chalked, and "sharpied"   Cut the spaceship out of silver metallic, 2 1/2" real dial....sharpied.  Printed the sentiment out with the computer.....cut with decos....and inked.  Inside says, "Hope your day is really far out!"

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Sherri, how awesome, I am going to try to make one for him... I hope he get that many. (that's a lot)

Anonymous said...

It's so cute!!! I'm sure he'll LOVE it! :-)

scrappinlil said...

Really cute card...I'm sure he will love it and what a nice gesture..I am now a follower too..TFS