Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gone Fishin'


My uncle ( I only have one....) has a birthday this month so I had to come up with a masculine card......so not my thing. I had a cute little image Wee Henry Goes Fishing which was a freebie from Hambo a while back. Colored him with Prisma and Gamsol (which I am not very good at) ....set the picture with MS photo corners (punch) and added an enlarged cattail for dimension. The sentiment is a KI Memories stamp. Wrapped some hemp around a piece of cardstock trimmed with wavy scissors and added a button. Paper is fish and barnwood I picked up at Hobby Lobby this week-end. This works for My Sheri Crafts card - masculine challenge and Paper Playtime - Water.

10 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh that is a cute card. I love your stuff Sherri. Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Ducky said...

Really? We're to believe that you are not good at it? Huh... Well your projects can grace my place anytime. This is wonderful!!!

Sharon said...

This is just the perfect male card!
That little stamp you colored is awesome! You say you're not good?! In who's book??? Not mine! Your coloring is great!! Love this card!! :)

Kelly said...

How CUTE! Your uncle will love it! I'm out of town and have limited access to the internet but will explore your blog more when I return home. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.

Kim. said...

This is really cute and perfect for any male.
Kim xXx

Scrapping Cat said...

Love this card...I love the string at the top and the fish paper and the cattails...and the little boy is toooooo cute

Melissa said...

Love this card..the image is so cute. I think you did a wonderful job on the coloring I am trying to get better with the gamsol too...
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa S.
www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Super cute! I think you did a fabulous job coloring and I'm sure your uncle will think so too! Love how you popped the cattail to add dimension!

Janis Lewis said...

So fun! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

OMG! This is SO cute! I LOVE that paper! Thanks for posting on our challenge this week!