Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dahlia folded paper


Yesterday on the Cricut message board, someone asked for information about making paper dahlias. The thread caught my eye; I followed the links and ended up trying one. Remember....this is a first attempt! You basically use double sided cardstock cut into 9 1 1/4 inch circles (use George) and some glue. I found that plain old Tacky Glue applied with a q-tip worked the best. I used a button to pull it together. Interesting project anyway......I'm going to try another and make it a little bigger..........I have an idea for a special birthday card. Anyway, if you are bored, clink on the link for the tutorial on YouTube!


2 comments:

Enfys said...

This is lovely, missed that on the MB so thanks for the link

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for the information, I am going to have to try and make this. Yours is very pretty.