Friday, January 9, 2009

All Male Swap - Mr. Simmons




I am participating in a Paper doll swap. My job was to create a male teacher. Not too difficult....recipe follows. But after I made the doll, both of my kids said it looked like their dad........who was a math teacher. And sure enough....it does!

Teacher Recipe
Cut a 4 1/2" blackout paper doll. Used the shirt from the groom and the pants/shoes from the prom boy. Hair is the leprechaun, doodled with a metallic bronze pen, and then inked for definition. The belt is the elf, and the belt and shoes were inked and doodled as well. The tie was hand cut from patterned paper and the tie and shirt were outlined with a black Sharpie. I used the face from the Simple Simon collection from Peachy Keen and chalked the cheeks. The apple is Doodleharms, cut at 1", embellished with dimensional paint, and attached with a pop dot.

No comments: