Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jitterbuggin' Tree


Well, I'm really not late....I did get this one finished last night, but I am late in posting. I kept putting off the Jitterbuggin' sketch......then finally it dawned on me it was the fall colors I wasn't interested in. And when I chose some Christmas paper, the card was right there. That and the fact that I got a new Winter Frolic cartridge yesterday which is where the tree came from. Added hand cut photo corners.....and rows of sequins and buttons.

7 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Wow this is so cute !!! I love Winter frolic cartridge.... Congrats.

Have a great Thursday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

So very pretty! Love the sequins on the tree! Great idea!! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute :) What fun texture!

Rhonda Emery said...

love it. it is very pretty

Mrs.Debbie said...

OMG I love this card I may have to life this one what a great christmas to give and get in the mail. TFS

Hugs Debbie

come by my blog on the 13th for hop
http://scrapbydebbie.blogspot.com

Bram_fam said...

I just love this card. I had to take a double look at it because at first I thought the tree had a clear layer on top (and the paper was in the background - just my eyes messing with me!) I had to really look at it to see how you put it all together but it really does look great. Very inspiring and just may be an idea for one of my cards :).

Amy

Glenda said...

Very pretty--love the buttons and sequins!!