Saturday, May 15, 2010

My First Gate Fold Card

I've never tried a gate fold card before, but it was one of the sketches at RAQ's challenge on the Cricut board this week so it was time to try.   I used all scraps, except for the brown cardstock.   It is 5" square which made the math easy for me.  KI Memories paper....MS punch...Oriental Trading paper ribbon.   And the flowers are Walk in My Garden (2 1/4" and 2") and I was thrilled to find out they interlock.   I think I might try another one.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri, your card is adorable. I have to try my hand at making one of those!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Sherri. I was only kidding and I think you know why! It's sort of a little inside joke!!!

Have a great day, my friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sherri, your gatefold card is lovely and so many pretty colors. I'm like Sheila, I'll have to do one of those too!!! Now don't get upset when I lift it! Hee-heee!