Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cardalicious #26




I have two dear friends with birthdays this week. I decided to make ladybug cards for two special ladies. At Cardalicious, the challenge this week was to use green, pink, and orange so I decided to make these the theme colors. The cute little ladybug digi-stamp is from Sweet 'n' Sassy.....colored with pencils (I mess up watercolors...........) Added a little glitter to one of them. Paper is by Anna Griffen......those polka dots are flocked.....love them. And got the whole package of paper (20 ) sheets at Big Lots for $2!!!! Used my nestabilities in the Cuttlebug.......stamped Happy Birthday on one card...........the other is hand written. The first card has cone flowers from Walk in My Garden......embellished with some tiny orange seed beeds and ink - ribbon stems.

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

cute cards, love the embossed flower!