Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jungle Swap Elements











This winter when I had WAAAAYYYY too much time on my hands, I signed up for several swaps. This one is due next week....and I kind of forgot about it. However, once I started working on it, I've had more fun doing it than any project in a long time. We were to create 1 paperdoll, a title (will come later), and 2 die cuts. I had so much fun I made 3!! They were to be related to a theme and mine was the Jungle. Here's what I made: caveman from PPDU (isn't that safari print felt too cool? but I had to cut it by hand) lion is the same as my card (that's where I got the idea for the card!) from Animal Kingdom. The hippo is ZooBalloo....cut once on shadow....once on regular with his head cut out and attached with pop dots. The palm trees are SYI. Such fun!!!! But I'm NOT signing up for anymore....at least until after I finish the final one that is due in May!

No comments: