Monday, November 17, 2008

Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life!




The theme at CAARDVARKS was chocolate. I picked up a package of vellum quotes for $1 on Saturday.......and there it was........."Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life!"..........and I knew what I wanted to make. And I could use Paper Dolls...my favorite Cricut cartridge.




I cut the dolls at 3". For one I used the mermaid hair (and gave it a trim) the shirt and sash from the pirate girl (trimmed that too) dracula pants prom boy shoes frankenstein's bride's necklace. Added a charm and some gel pens and chalk. The other doll has prom girl hair (cut off the long part) Prom boy's shirt, pants, and shoes Pigrim boy's belt Again, put on some charms and chark/gel pens......




Earrings were a little piece of gold thread I looped and glued (never again!!!) and of course, I had to paint the fingernails.




Cookies are circles from George with brown dimensional paint for the the chocolate chips.




For me, this is a happy card!!!!

No comments: